The girls each had darling hooded towels made by Grandma Patsy for Christmas 2 years ago before Luke was born. He was given one as a baby from a friend that he had completely outgrown but he still liked to wear it like a cape running around the house. I decided it was time to make him a superman towel. He has a Superman shirt that he loves to wear so I figured a Superman towel would go over well.
Needless to say, he loves it. Here's a shot of him running away.
4 comments:
Josh just asked if I will make him one of those. Will you teach me how? And do you know where you can buy really big towels? :)
You say you aren't crafty, but look at that awesome towel! I'd like to order one for my little buddah please. :)
By the way, I ate a box of conversation hearts in your honor last night. Yum.
Oh Christy, I just love this! A super cape and towel all in one?!
That's the cutest towel ever!
Post a Comment