Ryan picked up this little beauty for me the other day on woot.com because he knew I had been eyeing one. It's perfect for a quick crumb clean-up. He knows I HATE sweeping. I have a bad habit of sweeping the floor and leaving the pile of crumbs. I know, so silly. Anyone who knows Luke well (or reads this blog) knows he has a love for vacuums. He was afraid of it the first few days but now he LOVES it. He and Mia decided to purposely make a mess this morning (while I was getting ready) just so that they could vacuum it up. They took a sleeve of Saltines and were crushing them with their feet. Unfortunately, the mess was a little too much for the dirt devil and I actually had to get the broom out. Argh!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
1 comments:
Oh oh my. That is sooooo hilarious!!!
Post a Comment