Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yummmmmm


For lunch today nachos sounded extraordinary. I think it was because I had one leftover avocado staring at me from the counter threatening to go bad. Let me just tell you, they were delicious. Hint of Jalapeno Tostitos with melted sharp cheddar, pinto beans with cumin, fresh tomatoes and avocado and salsa. I realize now they were missing sour cream but...still delicious. And the kisses? They're my new favorite. They're coconut cream and I saw them at Target and had to try them.  I think they are helping fill the void of no girl scout cookies this round. Somehow, we don't personally know any Girl Scouts and I NEVER saw them out selling. And the guys at work with girls in Girl Scouts didn't hit Ryan up this time around to buy any. Hearing everyone talk about Samoas has been killing me because I can't get them anywhere. Fortunately, these kisses help fill the void a little. Thank you, Hershey's (and Target).

4 comments:

Dahlia said...

Those kisses are my ultimate favorite!!! So glad you found them...I think I'll have to head over to Target and grab some too :)

Misty said...

I will be on the hunt for you some girl scout cookies. You know me, as long as I don't forget, I usually can find what i am looking for and for a discount!

Amy said...

No pregnant woman should be without Girl Scout cookies this time of year.

The Dragonfly said...

I'm coming over for lunch.