This morning Addy was ranting and raving because she didn't want to wear her boots because they didn't really go well with her pants and she didn't want to wear her tennis shoes because she was sure the air vents in the side would let snow in and she would be cold. So what did she think was a better option...toe socks and flip-flops? That's right. That looks much warmer and cuter than boots or tennis shoes. I'm the kind of mom that believes in letting kids express themselves soI let it go and this is what she wore to school today.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
2 comments:
Christy, I need to be more like you. Grace wears the most outlandish things and it makes me CRAZY!! She's off-track right now, so I've been trying not to say anything, but it's more than I can stand . . . why did leggings have to come back in style?! And I'm so tired of crocs. You're a good mom!
Natural consequences...it works wonders :) And when Jeremy and I subbed for early morning seminary (before kids) in Alaska, we'd see this kind of footwear (sans socks) in the middle of January! Silly.
Post a Comment