I feel I can confidently say Luke has entered the world of undies to stay. Potty training hasn't been near the nightmare I expected (though I realize we are probably not out of the woods completely yet). Seeing him running around in his big boy undies gives me mixed emotions- sheer happiness that we won't have two in diapers come July but also sadness that my little boy is growing up. I never thought I would be so nostalgic about it. After having three girls, who I dearly love, this little guy has found a place in my heart I didn't know was there. There's just a different kind of bond between us and I don't know how I'll ever let him go. It's a good thing scout camp, college and a mission are still a long ways away. In the mean time, I'll just watch him run around in his big boy undies like a superhero and console myself with the money we'll be saving by not buying diapers for the next few months.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
7 comments:
Way to go Luke! He's a pretty cute little super hero.
Yay! That's amazing - we're still waiting for Abbie (she's been using the potty since 13 mos, but still will wet her diaper). I'd love to hear how you did it, well, how Luke did it :) Congrats!!
Boys are special to mommas. It's true. And it's why I couldn't be more thrilled that our #4 will be a little guy who will wrap me around his fingers.
skills, christy, you have skills. I give all cred to you...and a bit to luke.
It's so true about boys and moms . . . they just love their moms so much that they get a special place in our hearts!
That's so great! Yay for Luke!
Hooray for you, Christy. Nate was excited to see the picture, then said, 'hey- he's in his underwear' and started laughing. Gotta love little boys.
Post a Comment