Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Better than a coupon...

This idea came from my friend, Joni, and I loved it. I have friends who have great success with coupons but I have never had success myself with them. And lately, I have had a stroke of luck (call me Amber if you want to). And I wanted someone else to feel the same excitement I have when winning something. So, here goes...

Here's how it works...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones. It's a race!

P.S. Sadly, I don't make jewelry and I'm not super crafty but I'll think of something fun to send. Good luck and post away!

5 comments:

Misty said...

i did it! i won
skyler

Jeff&Rachel said...

did I win? does it count if you don't have a blog?
Rachel

Alan and Lynette said...

I'm in!!

Jeff&Rachel said...

i should include that 3 people will receive handmade gifts from me this year to pass it on. And congrats on the baby girl! I did see a boy in my dream so maybe that is yet to come

Amy said...

I can't decide if I'm sad or happy not to win . . . I do know that whoever would have gotten a handmade gift from me would have been sad! What a cute idea!

And I love the blog template. My friend has a nursing cover-up with the exact same pattern! Super cute.