Addy and Halle woke up with the best bed- heads the other day. They looked just like I felt all day on Tuesday. I'm sure I didn't look any better than they did but I wasn't about to take a picture of myself from the wee hours of the morning to post for all to see. They were good sports to let me document their crazy hair. I wasn't sure if Addy would but she complied. For having such straight hair, they can get some sweet bed-head.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
4 comments:
That is pretty sweet bed-head. Addy's face is pretty sweet too. Miss you gusy!
That's awesome:) You're girls are so funny.
So...I take it you didn't remember why you called? :)
Those are great pictures. I love Addy's face. It's just cute.
By the way, I totally have restless leg syndrome too! I love that I now have you to commiserate with. It is making me a crazy woman and kept me up two nights last week.
Help me describe it to Travis, because he thinks I am loony when I say my leg feels like it's buzzing with an electric current. :)
Post a Comment