Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's grosser than gross?

I'm sure most of you remember the lovely hair ball game I introduced you to a while back. Delightfully fun and disgusting at the same time. I mentioned earlier this week that Ryan's family has a tradition of homemade Christmas gifts. Well, this year, we got a gift that took the cake. It took our game to a whole new level. I must warn you that you might just throw up in your mouth and laugh hysterically at the same time. Be prepared. Let me introduce you to...

Capt'n Jack


Hot Lips


Baby Phat


Mothra

And last, but definitely not least...

The Golden Snitch (they had to use some belly button lint for this one)

I know you're completely impressed and bewildered and disgusted at the same time that a family would go to such lengths for a good laugh on Christmas morning. They actually had to solicit hair balls from friends and family to have a nice variety. Thank you Brooke and Aaron. I don't know that any future gift can trump this one. The hilarity is overwhelming (and I just gagged).

2 comments:

Erin said...

After hearing about the gift, I'm so glad you posted pictures!! The Faveros are clever, and the belly lint just made me gag. I'm glad they had you for Christmas and not us.

The Dragonfly said...

There. Are. No. Words.