Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let me entertain you

Claire is so lucky. She has her own personal entertainers 24/7. The biggest problem we face is the constant fighting over whose turn it is to entertain her, who is too close to her, who gets more time with her, who was playing with her first, etc. It's a good problem to have. And she loves every minute of it, as you'll see from these clips...



4 comments:

Jeff&Rachel said...

What a happy laugh! Your kids love eachother so much. This is what I'm looking foward to with the girls and the baby since they are old enough to want to entertain

Sadie said...

Kristy, what cute kids!! I love watching them try to make Claire laugh. So cute. You have such sweet kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these were so fun...gives me hope for life with more than three...they entertain eachother! :) My fav part though is the increidble smile Claire gave you when you called her name...priceless! Hope you have gotten some sleep catch-up...wish I were closer! luv you, treen

Kim said...

Very cute!