Before...
After...all his darling blond locks are gone and I have to be a little sad about it. Ryan didn't quite realize how short he was going. Luckily, I know it will grow back.
The everyday happenings of the Wilson fam
Posted by christy at 12:22 PM
5 comments:
Christy! I feel for you!! Jake has been threatening for months to cut J.D.'s hair, and he has the cutest little curls ever that I am so afraid won't come back if we cut them off since all the others have stick straight hair. Luke is still so adorable, though - buzz cuts are cool. Make sure he leaves the girls alone, though!! :)
Never leave a dad to do a haircut. But he's still so cute and I can totally see Addie and YOU in that last cheeser!
He still looks cute! And now you don't have to comb his hair. :)
He is adorable! He looks so cute with it long or short. My how he is growing up!
I like the buzz. He's super cute either way.
Post a Comment