So, I'm not going to lie. It took me about a half an hour to get a shot I was willing to post and I still don't love it. The only place we have big mirrors are in the bathroom but we use energy saving light bulbs so the light is yellow and not really natural. I thought the basketball would be a good addition since that's what I think of when I look down at my belly and since we have a pink Wilson basketball. Addy hesitantly informed me "Mom, I hate to tell you this but I think your belly has gotten bigger than that basketball". I thanked her kindly and took the shot anyway. A girl can dream, right?
The latest info looks as if this baby will be making her appearance on July 1st if she doesn't decide to come any sooner on her own (which I doubt she will). My doctor was willing to induce me earlier at 38 weeks but he isn't on call and the doctors that are either won't do it until 39 or I've heard horror stories about them so I'm happily biding my time until the 1st.
I'm getting excited to see what this little one will look like. I have pictured her in my mind so often and I am curious to see if my imaginings have been correct. Will she come out a baldie (like Addy) or have little locks of light brown (like Halle and Mia) or short blonde hair (like Luke)? Stay tuned and we'll let you see for yourself in about 17 days.
7 comments:
Oh girlie! You make me laugh. You are such a cute pregnant girl! That is a mighty fine cute picture too. I also love your greats and not-so-greats. They make me chuckle...
I think you look darling! And, your belly is bigger than the ball, but in a really cute way! :)
That is a fab shot. Love it.
YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!! And I am so, so jealous that you will be done in 17 days! I'm looking at 25 more days and seriously, it is KILLING me. Thanks for the self portrait - you are still just as darling as ever.
I am so excited for you. I love the picture. That is exactly how I feel, however, my time is up and my basketball is coming out to meet the world. I hope you don't get too miserable with the heat!
Sorry if your not-so-great #5 was my husband....
It wouldn't surprise either of us (me or you) if it was.
I think you look great.
You seriously look so cute! And sheesh...you're almost due!
We're so excited!
By the way loved your favorites and not so greats for the week.
Post a Comment