Friday, June 12, 2009

Eight Things


Ok, Sam, you have to know that this post is especially for you. You tagged me to do this eight things and I am just getting around to it. As for those of you I tagged, just mention who tagged you, do the eight things and tag 8 fellow bloggers. Good luck!


8 Things I Look Forward To

Holding a sweet newborn babe

Sleeping on my stomach again (Who am I fooling? Just plain sleeping again would be great.)

Watching amazing Kansas fireworks on the 4th of July

Having a temple in the Kansas City area

Attending the Wilson Family Reunion in late July

Sunday Afternoon Naps

Date Nights

Eating yummy garden tomatoes (Just a few more weeks...)

 

8 Things I Did Yesterday

Went to the Adventuremobile (fun bookmobile with animal visitors) with the kiddos

Finished baby quilt

Spent too long trying to take an acceptable self-portrait (Will post this soon)

Ate lunch on the deck

Thought about doing laundry (but didn’t do it)

Played outside with the kids

Went to a doctor’s appt

Left kiddos with a sitter so I could enjoy some errands by myself

 

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

Teleport (it would be a lot easier and faster than road trips)

Time manage

Hire a weekly maid

Be more patient

Paint my own toenails

Eliminate girl drama (the teenage years terrify me)

Be more computer savvy (photoshop, html, etc.)

Remember all the things I need to

 

 8 Shows I Watch :

Amazing Race

Survivor

30 Rock

The Office

Lost

Cash Cab

Wipeout

ICarly (with the girls but I do enjoy it)

 

8 Bloggers I Tag

Sunny

Amber

Livy

Julie

Misty

Joni

Jessica B.

Megan

 

1 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Thanks for doing this! I learned so much about you - like our shared desire for a maid and our joint love of Wipeout. No pregnant lady should watch that show for she will surely wet her pants! :)