Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feeling great at 38

...weeks, not years. I'm only a YOUNG 32 (not 35, Julie!) I'm actually feeling really good and not super uncomfortable. At 38 1/2 weeks we have just 3 days to go until our family becomes a family of 7! What? I remember looking at families our size when we just had two and thinking "Whoa! They're crazy!" and now we're almost them. Crazy how time flies...

(Photo courtesy of Addy after church today)

8 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

You are so cute. Let me know what I can do to help you this week! I'll be here...

The Dragonfly said...

You look amazing! I am jealous because at 37 1/2 weeks I am feeling miserable and just want to be done! Best of luck!

Julie said...

Are you SURE you're just 32??? You look great and I can't wait to see my newest niece. Best of luck on Wednesday... we'll be thinking of you.

Megan said...

You look awesome, its fun to get to "see" you again, especially looking that cute. Enjoy the next few days and I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday!!

San Diego Spendloves said...

You look so great. Wow a family of 7. That just sounds wonderful. Good luck!

Jessica said...

Do you have your long center row reserved at church yet?! ;) really I am so excited for you! You look amazing!! :) Just glad it is you and not me ;)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, girl! You look darling! Oh, I'd love to go milking with you guys! luvs

Charlotte said...

You look so good pregnant! No fair...Happy baby day though!!