Sorry for the nudity but I thought it was too cute to pass up. If you're offended, then I guess you get offended too easily. I have to admit this is one reason it would be nice to have boys over girls. The restroom (I don't like using bushes myself nor do the girlies) was far enough we hopped in the car each time so it was so nice that when Luke had to go, we just chose the closest bush. I think he was drinking more on purpose just so he could say, "Mom, potty, bush!"
Overall, we had a great time camping with the ward on Friday night. We swam in the reservoir, ate yummy hotdogs cooked over the fire, made and ate lots of s'mores, caught fireflies, played with friends and thoroughly exhausted ourselves so that we all actually slept pretty decent in the tent. The older two girls did complain thoroughly about Ryan and I getting the air mattress while they slept on the ground. Someday they'll be parents and can do the same to their kids.
7 comments:
Yeah, its cute now, but just wait til he's one or two years older and peeing in the middle of the playground at a busy park... that happened to *a friend of mine*. Ha ha!
Cute picture. That was a fun campout. Thanks for helping to organize it.
Sounds like a fun campout. I love the picture of Luke peeing in the bushes. That is Spencer's favorite part about camping. Except now I find him peeing in the yard and standing beside the toilet with his back turned to it and peeing into the tub. It is definitely a boy thing that is very funny.?
great cheeks.
Seriously, too cute! It seems we're always on the look out for potty bushes. :) My friend's son peed straight down the aile in Old Navy! Our neighbor boy was with us out in the adjacent field during last week's kiddo daily delight. We were too far from a toilet, and so I let Carsten go in the tall grass. The neighbor boy was so facinated that he wanted to go too. He is almost five and dropped his drawers to the ground (he's really tall as well). It was a bit much for those of us near by...especially when it "didn't work". I had to tell him to try to go when he got home. :) I'm grateful Carl has taught Carsten how to be discrete about using the potty bush. :) No one else knew he'd gone. So the bad part is that when I was feeding the kiddos and the neighbor boy outside for a picnic lunch yesterday, he dropped his drawers again and peed all over (very creatively, I might add...in circles and everything) our front walk,grass, and right next to Garrett who was sitting in the stroller! I tried to explain that he should use the toilet that is just in the front door, but he said it was ok since Carsten had done it last week. Well. There you go. My other neighbor has 6 girls and said this little boy did something extremely inappropriate the other day outside her house...I can only imagine! And it's all my fault! Let's indulge in Luke's potty bush for a moment...so cute! If only they were all as cute as Luke!
That is one of the best things about having boys....but watch out when they're at home...just remember the window well incident.
Also you are such a trooper for camping when you're giving birth in a few days.
That is a great picture!
Post a Comment