ha ha! At least they aren't eating their peanut butter hot dogs out of tuperware containers with an ice cream scooop because that's all the clean dishes they can find - then we'd really start to wonder what was going on there! :)
Hi luv, this cracks me up...I kinda thought they would be eating peanut butter on their hotdogs...hee hee. Thanks for the tutorial, can't wait to try it, and Claire's mobile is soo cute! xoxo, treen
4 comments:
ha ha! At least they aren't eating their peanut butter hot dogs out of tuperware containers with an ice cream scooop because that's all the clean dishes they can find - then we'd really start to wonder what was going on there! :)
HA! so been there.
Hi luv, this cracks me up...I kinda thought they would be eating peanut butter on their hotdogs...hee hee. Thanks for the tutorial, can't wait to try it, and Claire's mobile is soo cute! xoxo, treen
I do it all the time. :)
Post a Comment