I finally finished the bins that go to Luke's activity table. I am proud to say that I finished them myself while Ryan was out of town last week. Sometimes I lose steam partway through a project and leave it unfinished. I'm so glad that's not true of this one. I did have a friend from church cut the handles for me because we don't have the best tools for that. But I built them, attached the casters, puttied the holes, sanded and painted them. They're not perfect but I think they look pretty good. I think the chalkboard labels are a cute touch but I don't expect them to stay looking perfect very long. They've already been half-erased and scribbled on. Oh well! Luckily, the bins are quite large and hold all the train pieces he has. The kids have even climbed inside them and pushed each other around the house. It just feels good to have the project finished and be so happy with how it turned out. Total cost: approximately $100 (the casters underneath added a little to the total).
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment