Cute. I thought this was a pretty cute dress that I picked up for a good price at Old Navy for a baby shower. But maybe a little ho-hum all on its own.
Cuter. So then I made some darling shoes (thanks for the pattern, Sunny) and a matching headband. This really takes it up a notch. Don't ya think?
Cutest. All ready to be wrapped up for the baby shower it was almost too cute for me to stand. I know. The word cute is kind of becoming a favorite of mine. I do have four girls, ya know. It's kind of a given.
The detailed shot. Now I just have to make a set for Claire since I bought her the same dress.
5 comments:
Those are super cute. I should have another baby just so I can score some Christy shoes.
Those were amazingly darling - great work Christy!!
WOW!!! I LOVE the shoes and the headband. You are amazing! I sure wish I could sew! (=
I can't believe you made those. Even knowing you, I can't believe you made them! Totally adorable.
And good job Addy!
So, those shoes are adorable and since I'm having a girl in June...perhaps you can send me the pattern so I can make some? How fun. Very talented, Christy!
Post a Comment