Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the move


My little Claire-bear is on the move, folks! She decided she'd had enough of sitting around watching the kiddos and wanted to be in on the action. Consequently, I , too, must now be on the move baby-proofing like a madwoman. I plan on tossing all choke-able toys and getting the baby gate ready for the stairs. I wasn't anticipating having to do this so soon since her siblings have all taken longer to become mobile. Stop, baby, stop! My last little one is growing up before my eyes and all too soon. (Sniff, sniff, wipe away the tear.)

4 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Oh my gosh! NOOOOOOOO! We all died laughing at the concentration on her face and that tongue! SO hilarious! But we are in denial and praying that in two weeks Ollie will NOT being doing that! ;)

Megan said...

I am in love with everything Claire!!

Julie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Happy baby proofing to you, Christy!

Amber said...

Love her! And her tongue is too cute! gotta keep up with the older ones! I just posted Linc's first walking steps on our blog tonight. They grow way too fast!