Friday, February 12, 2010

An Incentive to Cook/Clean

There's something about having a cute apron that just makes me want to cook and clean. When I found out my friend Katharine did not have an apron, I knew something had to be done. I had been wanting to make one but hadn't gotten around to it until now. I think it turned out really cute (if you don't look too closely at the details).

7 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

It's super cute!

Amy said...

SO CUTE!

You're a domestic goddess for sure.

Dahlia said...

I love the frills and the bow - way cute!!

Kath said...

It is even more awesome in person. Thank you so much. I can't wait to stain it baking.

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

Cute! When are you gonna make mine? :) Good job!

Allie said...

Ummmm...I don't have a cute apron. ;)

Kim said...

So are these for sale. Very unique, cute apron.