Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake

Ryan definitely won the prize for most fabulous gift(s) this year on Valentine's Day. Since my purse was stolen in December, I haven't found anything I really love (Plus, I'm a cheapskate. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a purse if I found one I love. If it's more than $20, forget it). I LOVE the purse he chose. It's everything I would have chosen. He has impeccable taste. Along with some other small lovely items, he gave me this perfume shown below. I LOVE it! I have worn it every day and I find myself sniffing my arms all day. It smells wonderful! It's made by Tokyomilk and it's called Let Them Eat Cake. If you know me at all, you know I love baked goods so this perfume is right up my alley with ingredients of sugar cane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid and white musk. But it doesn't make me smell like a bakery. It's just right. And the darling vintage cake picture you can see through the bottle is the icing on the cake, if you will. Perfect choice, sweet husband of mine. You're the best.
P.S. I won't think you're weird if you ask to smell me later. Go ahead.

0 comments: