Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Claire vs. the headband


I like headbands. Claire does not. But they're so cute on her. Here she is before she realized I had put a headband on her. It took her about 7 seconds to realize...


And the struggle began. Pull to the front.
Pull to the back.

Victory!

Now if I could just get these ears off.


What's that you say? My mom is going to keep trying to put headbands on me? Tell her to talk to the hand.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah, Christy - talk to that adorable, sweet, chubby little hand. She's the baby and she is so dang cute, she'll get whatever she wants!

The Dragonfly said...

Must set her and Ollie up. They are two peas in a pod. ;)

Amber said...

ok, now i am laughing out loud! lol. Miss Clair is too adorable!

Amber King said...

That's great. :) It's always the kids that look the cutest in headbands that won't wear them.

Kim said...

How adorable! She is such a cutie.