Monday, May 2, 2011

Halle's Nine



Our little crazy cat is having another birthday. Ever since she was little I was struck by her constant energy. I remember when she was 2 she would run the entire 2 mile round-trip to and from the playground while Addy rode beside her on her bike. You would have thought a 2 year old would not have been able to keep up but it was only an indication of things to come. She's turned into quite the little soccer player and gymnast scoring several goals so far this season. Some things I love about Halle: She is super determined. When she puts her mind to something she works and works and works until she can do it. I think she probably did 500 attempts at a back walk-over until she figured it out and succeeded. She just did it around the house over and over again. She has natural athletic ability but she also has the inner motivation and determination. She's a firecracker that can be so sweet and loving and helpful but also has a little temper on her we are working to help her control. :) She's a crazy kid who loves to laugh and be super silly but can, thankfully, keep her crazy under control when it counts (at school and church). She's a very fun part of our family and I'm sure glad she's ours. We love you, Halle-cat!
P.S. Here are a few shots of the Halle we know and love showcasing her inner crazy cuckoo cat.



1 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Crazy Cuckoo Cat!! I will do my best to call later. Just want Halle to know we are thinking of her.