Saturday, April 30, 2011

The boy gets some blog time (Easter pics)

I know this blog is usually full of pictures of our darling baby, Claire-bear. I can't help it. She's the youngest. She's with me all day and I love this age. I have a million pictures of all my kids at this toddler age. Sometimes I do feel guilty that the other kids don't get as many pictures posted of them. This post is simply to remedy that.

Here's my boy, Luke, in his darling Easter suit (courtesy of my awesome friend, Stacey, who handed it down to us from her son, Oliver). I never thought I could love a little suit so much. Luke wore it all day on Sunday and even wanted to sleep in it. Every time I saw him in it I just wanted to smooch him because I thought he was too cute. I couldn't help myself.


My Dad also snapped some quick pics of the other kiddos as well on our stormy Easter Sunday. The only dry spot outside was our front porch.


I know, I know. I said I post too much of Claire but it felt wrong leaving her out with pictures of all the other kids. So sue me!

1 comments:

Sunny said...

Those are cute pics! And cute Luke...he is going to break a lot of hearts someday.

Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!