Friday, May 13, 2011

Flowers, flowers and more flowers

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

Yes, that's right. My awesome husband sent me flowers on Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday. It was pretty incredible. Just so you don't die of jealousy, he's never done this before. It's a first. And it was pretty awesome. Every day I was very surprised to have Fedex ring my doorbell yet again and drop off a new gorgeous arrangement. I'm not sure what prompted this incredible gesture (except for the fact that I am pretty incredible-just kidding). When I asked him for an explanation he said "I just love you. That's all." Aaaww. If you need to forward this link to your husbands, go right ahead. I don't say often enough how great Ryan really is. I'm one lucky lady.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Awe, this is SO SWEET!! Way to go Ryan :D