Monday, May 16, 2011

Moments

There are moments when I wish I could freeze time and remember the moment forever. It's usually when the kids are getting along, having fun together, NOT fighting. Those moments don't happen everyday. Here are a few I want to remember...

Luke and Claire are still young enough to want to help me clean. Luke asked if he could clean the windows and Claire wanted to help. They cleaned the bottom half and then I gave them a stool so they could each reach up a little higher. I had to snap some photos from inside. I love this one because you can see that Claire was looking at Luke to see how he did it so she could copy him.

Mia had a "sick day" where she wasn't all that sick but stayed home from school. She and Luke spent the morning happily playing together just like the good old days before she went to kindergarten. At lunchtime, they chose to go outside to eat together and I could hear them laughing as they ate. Happiness to a mother's heart.

1 comments:

Ondalynn said...

Way to relish those moments! They are wonderful and it's great to record them to look back on when you're having one of those days! Thanks for sharing.