Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You know you want one, too


This morning I just couldn't get moving. I got up before the kids and read a little and just felt too tired to stay awake. It was raining and my bed was calling to me so I climbed back under the covers and gave in. I barely awoke enough to roll over and say goodbye to Ryan and for Addy to come in and say hello. The next thing I new it was 9am and I had officially had a nice sleep-in thanks to my amazing 9-year-old who got everyone dressed and fed and happy and let me enjoy those extra moments in bed. I know you're all jealous and wish you had an Addy, too. Give her a few more years and you can rent her out but, for now, she's all mine. I don't know what we'd do without her. We're so lucky. I love you, Addy!

P.S. Can she get any cuter? Really?

5 comments:

Karolyn said...

What a sweet little Addy! I'm glad you got to rest a little extra!

Erin said...

I do want an Addy on staff. She is awesome! By the way, I did see the slippery pants on your top/bottom 5, and remembered how hard we laughed. It is what inspired me to do the top/bottom 5.

Amy said...

Okay, what has me floored is this whole concept of getting up before your kids! How do you manage that?!

And Addy looks SO much like you in that picture! What a darling!

Amber King said...

Addy is super cute! And she does look a lot like you, although I definitely see Ryan's grin.

Sunny said...

Yes...just let us know when we can rent Addy out...we'd pay her well. :)