It has now become a yearly tradition to do a bus stop breakfast the last day of school. What a better way to send the kids their last day of school than sugared up on donuts and Sunny D? The kids love it and it makes a fun memory.
I have to admit I feel sooo lucky to have such incredible neighbors all with young kids who love to plan such fun things. Even Luke and Mia got in on the action, but how could they not when little chocolate donuts were involved?
Here's the whole bus stop gang, plus younger siblings who will eventually join the school club.
Here's Halle and her best friend, Madeline, who did not even plan it but just happened to choose the exact same outfit for the last day. Her mom and I got a kick out of it. Great minds think alike. Happy last day of school!
5 comments:
You are so lucky! We still have school until June 19th! Which is why we are leaving for a trip to the beach in approximately one hour . . . hope this is the beginning of a great summer.
I can't believe how many kids there are! What a fun tradition!
It's almost criminal how many genius ideas I'm stealing from your blog and mentally storing for the future. Also, that wagon is awesome!
What a fun neighborhood to do fun traditions like this. And Halle- I love your poem you wrote. Hope you all have a great summer! (=
Oh Christy...what a fantastic tradition! I am soo going to do this one day! What a wonderful neighborhood you live in...definitely "kansas sweet kansas!" And I hope Halle will share more peotry with us all this Summer...we'll be over to see the bee. :)
Post a Comment