At Halle's birthday party, we ran out of activities and still had almost an hour left before the parents arrived to pick up the girls so I told Ryan it was his turn to think of a fun time-killer. He suggested a hula hoop contest since Halle had just received a brand new hula hoop for her birthday. All the girls had a turn or two and some were feeling a little frustrated at their lack of hula hooping skills so Ryan tried to make them feel better by showing off his mad skills. Luckily, I think it worked. You can be the judge. He at least earns "dad of the month" or something for this. Enjoy and have a good laugh.
P.S. Ryan made me promise not to upload this without his permission. Sorry--this is one promise I couldn't keep. Love you, R.
9 comments:
love it. oooohhh thanks for the laugh. we'll have to have a hoop off at the reunion.cheers.
Just have to say, this has the essence of the Baby Bop. Thanks Ryan, Shay will be proud!
No wonder everyone loves him so much! I'm so glad you broke your promise and posted that. What a good dad.
That is HYSTERICAL! I also feel glad you posted that...got some good endorphines flowin' off all the laughing:)
I love it! Thanks for the laugh :)
Our whole family loved it!
He's going to get you back for that one Christy. Funny. Funny. I'll submit it to AFV ...maybe he'll win. :)
Hilarious!
That was the best! And I love that Ryan came home with 3 gifts for Luke when he was shopping for Halle.
Post a Comment