Monday, May 11, 2009

Culottes, anyone?

When I saw this ad in the newspaper last week, I had to do a double-take to make sure we hadn't gone back in time to 1986. I told Ryan I found something in the paper I really wanted to order and then handed this to him. We both had a good belly laugh about it. If you want to read the details (or order a pair or three) just click on it to see it full-size.



8 comments:

Kath said...

I got mine in 2 days ago. I love them so much. They are so stylish and sexy. I wear them everywhere I go.
My favorite so far has been my bright purple and red paired with a homemade blue shirt. I even ironed on some pretty flowers to complete the perfect outfit.

The Dragonfly said...

Unfortunately, for some strange reason to me in my expanding and uncomfortable pregnant state, those coulouttes actually look really comfy. Help.

Laura said...

How about we make these on super saturday in Sept??

Erin said...

sad to say, in our new ward there are quite a few that probably own them already. I might need to head back a few decades to fit in. Keep that ad handy for me.

Jessica said...

Ummm... Whats so funny? ;)

Misty said...

Well, everything comes back in style sooner or later. I am totally excited. I kept mine. That never happens to me. Its like winning a prize, sort of.

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Great for pregnancy - elastic waist! I can't wait to see you in them!

Sunny said...

Way funny! And sadly I owned several pairs like that as a kid. I loved them too!