


Last week we went to a "Touch a Truck" event put on by the city. I knew Luke would be in heaven since he is so fascinated by all kinds of trucks and machines from the garbage truck to

lawn mower. He loved almost all of it. I think we both agreed the garbage truck is more fascinating (and less stinky and loud) from a distance. Mia wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of the trucks. She refused to climb in them, touch them or have her picture taken by any of them. Such a girl. She was being a stinker. At the end, she begged to go on the Gage Park Carousel. The picture of the two of them was taken
before the carousel actually started. Once it began, she and Luke both started crying out of sheer terror. It was great fun. Luke loved all the trucks, though, and they at least both enjoyed the ice cream.
4 comments:
Have you ever looked at the expressions on the faces of carousel horses? It is enough to frighten any child! :)
What a fun event. I wish they had a Touch a Truck here. Evie would love it.
I just showed Nate the pictures of Luke and I said, "Cool, eh?" He replied, "Nah, he might run himself over!" Too funny. So cute though.
I glad being amongst all the girls doesn't phase Luke! He is all boy!
Can't wait till all the boys can get together...Ben is really excited!
Post a Comment