Here's the fun bicycle built for 6 which we rented at Minnehaha Falls Park with the Kuschs. It looked like lots of fun and it was, especially for those who could just enjoy the ride and weren't burdened with the peddling. Thanks, Ryan and Kusch, for peddling hard for all of us, pregnant lady included.
Darling Zoe in those sweet, little slippery pants which led to her demise. (See not-so-greats from this week).
Our two little peas in a pod. I will admit I was a little grumpy about the 8 hour drive each way for just a short weekend trip but it was worth it. It's always fun times with the Kuschs and makes me happy to see the cousins making fun memories together. (It was also nice to visit Minnesota when they were not experiencing below freezing temperatures).
5 comments:
Same thing happened to me but on a plane with no way to stop. Benadryl and some kids do not mix well. Glad you guys had fun and that Ryan has some mad driving skills.
That looks like so much fun! Except for the person peddling of course. Sorry about the benadryl, bummer. I'm one of those mom's too...
Yeah! I'm glad you got some pix. The slippery pants gave us some good laughs at Zoe's behalf. I'm also loving that I made a strong appearance in your top 5! Wahooo! Thanks again for coming. We had a great time.
That bike looks awesome! I had a good laugh about Zoe's slippery pants... I can only imagine how funny that must have been. (poor, poor, Zoe.)
We're excited to see you all in July. Sad we couldn't make it in June...the car wouldn't have made it.
Post a Comment