This morning I seriously feel like I've been hit by a train. I am soooo exhausted. I can't quite figure out why for sure. It could be because this baby is taking every last ounce of energy I possess. Or maybe because Mia snuck into our bed at some unknown hour and slept fitfully (flailing arms, talking in her sleep) until I took her back down to her own bed at 3:30am. Or maybe because I was awake from 3:30 am until who knows when trying to fall back asleep. I'm really feeling like I could use a couple of Red Bulls or something. I don't think that my baby would agree, though. She probably thinks I should just go back to bed for a couple of hours. I like her idea. Too bad it's not going to happen.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
3 comments:
Sorry about that! Some days are just worse than others. Good luck and go to bed early tonight. (At least it is not as bad as the migraine Russ gave you a few years back) ;)
I sorry...that just sucks.
Pregnancy stinks. But I must say from your not so great list, that I love both names - Claire and Penelope. Super cute!
Post a Comment