Friday, April 24, 2009

Pringle-iges

Pringles aren't something that we always have in our house. I buy them occasionally on request from the children but they are more of a treat so the kids go a little crazy for them when we have them. 


Also, we just started a little motivation system with the kids: marble jars. They can get marbles for good behavior, doing chores, etc. (Thanks for the idea, Julie and Hillary). They can also lose marbles for similar reasons. So we have been talking about privileges and the kinds of things they are and what they can earn. Mia is still trying to grasp the concept of what a privilege is exactly. 

Yesterday I had a can of Pringles and I told Luke and Mia once they ate a good amount of their sandwich I would give them some. As soon as Mia was ready, she requested her "pringle-iges". I asked her again what she wanted and she repeated "pringle-iges". I had to stifle a laugh. I never knew what a privilege a Pringle could be.

3 comments:

bfav said...

that's awesome. I love mia.

The Dragonfly said...

We are the same way - pringles are a treat at our house. My three kids can go through a can in twenty minutes and love making duck bills, seeing how many they can stack in their mouths at one time, etc. With pringles, the possibilities are endless!

Sunny said...

Cute Mia sayings. They're my favorite.