Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy birthday Addy-loo-loo!

Our little Addy is nine! Wow, she is old (and, thus, so are we!) She was very excited this morning to find a new bike. She really wanted and needed a new one and Ryan kept acting like it may not work out for her to get one. She was really worried about it last night when she went to bed. 
On Friday we let her have a party with all her friends. They made their own mini-pizzas, watched a movie, opened presents and made their own ice cream sundaes in cookie bowls. They had a good time and all went home by around 8 pm, except for one who we let spend the night.

I don't know what we'd do without Addy. She is the most creative child I know. She is always drawing something extraordinary or coming up with a fabulous idea for a fun pet fair or pink party or something else, which she plans and carries out with very little help. She is also SUPER helpful. I don't know what I, as a mom, would do without her. She is great at helping out with Mia and Luke and a lot more. She is super thoughtful as well and is always writing notes to her friends and family and letting them know how much she loves them. I sure love you, Addy-loo-loo...Happy birthday!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What a fun party - happy B-day Addy! Also, how do you make cookie bowls? Sounds like something very important that has been missing from my life!

bfav said...

Happy Birthday Addy! We love you.

Sunny said...

Happy Birthday Addy!...we tried to call but no one was home. Looks like she had a fun party.

The Dragonfly said...

Addy and Hannah would be instant best friends! Could you let me know if you made the "cookie bowls" for the ice cream sundaes. I'd love that recipe/instructions.