Saturday, April 25, 2009

Summer, here I come...

Seeing the kiddos in their swimsuits having fun in the sun made me so excited for summer. I feel like it's just around the corner. If I can just make it through until early July, we'll be okay. 
Always crazy, Mia-Mia. 

Here's the baby sling my friend Rachel helped me make. I love it and can't wait to have a sweet, little bundle of joy to put inside of it. Addy can't get enough of wearing it and has given both Luke and Mia rides in it. I turned the inside out a little so you could see both fun fabrics.

5 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Instant request for instructions on how to make a baby sling. Dang - you are talented, aren't you! I can totally see it in a funky orange, brown and turquoise plaid for my boy! Help please. :)

Amber King said...

I love Mia in her goggles.

bfav said...

cute sling. I can't wait for summer.

Sunny said...

The sling is way cute! Nice work!

Julie said...

Oooh la la. Love the sling! So cute! I too want instructions on how to make one... or if you're feeling like sewing something for me, go right ahead... ha ha.