Jeni Kemp! Congratulations, Jeni! I gave Halle the honor of drawing the winning name out of the bag. Jeni, your earrings (simple stained glass) will be shipping shortly I'm sure. Be on the look out from an email from yours truly. And be thinking of some one who could use a little sunshine and Sara will send them something, too.
And if you weren't our winner, don't despair! You have another chance to enter an even bigger prize. Just go to simplespeaks and tell Sara what the best thing your mother ever taught you was and you'll be entered to win a $20 gift certificate to Sara's shop! You could buy everything you want. Wouldn't that be great? And her prices are so low, I think you could probably scrape together the change from your car and maybe under the couch cushions and buy something from Sara's shop even if you don't win one of the giveaways. Or you could put a little sunshine in some one else's day and order something for them (my fabulous sister-in-law Brooke sent me a surprise makeup package once and it was the best thing ever. Aren't surprise packages great? She's cool like that).
Sorry you couldn't all win. :( Best of luck next time and have a fabulous weekend!
2 comments:
Yay me! Give Halle a big hug and tell her thanks! And THANK YOU for the give away! I'm so excited :)
Christy is the Best!
Post a Comment