Monday, April 26, 2010

Morning Jog

Somebody pooped out halfway through. Luckily, it wasn't me (though I wanted to). The wind can be a beast when it's blowing in your face. Thankfully, the jogging stroller has a wind/rain flap that keeps the kids warm and dry. They were both pretty happy the whole time. My Y tri (it's pretty much a practice one for the real event in June) is this Saturday morning and I'm so excited.





5 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

If that had been my kids, the awake one would have made sure to keep the sleeping one awake by poking and prodding. Yeah, that's why I don't run. :)

Richey's said...

You are sooo dedicated..good for you!!!

Josalyn said...

How exciting!!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast! Good luck

Nicole said...

Hey Christy! I saw your pictures on knock off wood. I stared at Luke for a minute and then realized I knew that kid. Congrats on the awesome activity table. Good Job!

Jeff&Rachel said...

You have such cute running buddies, even if one sleeps through the workout. Good luck!