It's hard to believe it was TEN years ago that our first little baby girl was born. Time really does fly. She's such an amazing girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Ten things we love about Addy:
1. She's an amazing artist through and through and always has been. She gets it from her dad.
2. She loves animals and wishes we had a dozen. (Sorry, Addy. One is my limit right now).
3. She has good fashion sense and loves to help me with my makeup.
4. She is super creative and comes up with AMAZING things.
5. She is thoughtful and kind.
6. She loves reading and has a hard time putting down a good book. She gets that from me though she reads WAY more than I do these days.
7. She is super helpful. I don't know what I'd do without her.
8. She's athletic.
9. She loves to cook (and frost cakes).
10. She loves technology (like her dad) and would be a crazy texter if we allowed it.
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY, ADDY! We love you!!
4 comments:
She is a cute and fantastic girl. I could have been reading a post about Hannah (except for the frosting of cakes)! I think these two would be besties if they ever lived near eachother.
Happy Birthday Addy!
Yeah, Bryson turns 10 on May 6th. I can't believe it! It's crazy how time has flown...Happy bIrThDaY!!
I cannot believe this. She's one of the first children I can say, "I've known her since she was a baby!!" about. And "I can't believe how much she's grown up!"
But I really can't believe it. This is the problem with being young moms . . . are we really old enough to have 10-year-old?!
Post a Comment