You read it right, folks! I'll be hosting a fabulous giveaway courtesy of my dear friend, Sara, from Ohio. We became friends back in the post-grad college days for R and I couldn't be luckier to have met and rubbed shoulders with such an amazing girl. These days she's creating a little jewelry in the spare time of her full-time job (mom to three DARLING little boys). She has a little business selling these simply fantastic jewelry items and has agreed to do a little giveaway to a lucky winner on my blog.
Here's how it's going to work: Peruse her shop, Simple Serendipity, and try to decide what jewelry item you like the most. It's not going to be easy...
Do you choose the simple green apple?

Or the simple sparkle?
I want to order one of everything! And the great thing is, I actually almost could. That's the other beauty to her shop. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING, is $5 or less. Most earrings are just $2-3! Can you believe it? I couldn't. She wants it to be affordable to those who may still be in school or on a tight budget. Everyone can indulge themselves in a cute pair of earrings without breaking the bank. (And don't forget, Mother's Day is around the corner and Sara packages everything in decorative boxes ready for gifting. You could even give your husband a little hint-hint with the link to Sara's shop).
So just leave a comment on my blog by next Wednesday evening (May 28th) with the item you would like if you win and a contact email if you think I may not have it. Here's yet another reason why Sara is so amazing. She wants to give some one else a little pick-me-up. If you win, just tell her someone you think could use a little sunshine and she will also send them something from her shop. Isn't that the best? That's just the kind of girl she is.
And one more thing, if you're still reading...if you're not someone who has ever left a comment before on my blog, I'll count you twice. Just to satisfy my curiosity. I know the amount of people who read the blog but I don't know who you all are. Out yourself and say hello. Tell me what item you love and you may just be a winner. I'll announce the winner next Friday. Good luck and happy commenting!




22 comments:
I need the mum earrings in all three colors - pink, lime green and black. And if I don't win the giveaway (which I won't - comment #1 never wins) I am going to buy them anyway. :) Awesome Christy!
Okay, I loved all of them and I really, REALLY love the price! So darn cute! Super hard to choose cause I want them but I need the simple groovy black cause I don't have anything black and I love the silver with the black. Thanks for keeping your prices so low!
I love them all. They are SO cute! Good prices too. I think the simple groovy black might be my fave though. Or maybe the simple shapes...it's a tie. Either way, I might just order some with how cheap they are!
Okay, I think you might be the best advertising ever for this business . . . they're all darling! I think I'm going to stock up on Mother's Day gifts.
Very cute. I love the simple chunky blue bracelet and the groovy black earrings. If I win, surprise me!
They're all really cute and simple. Perfect for someone simple like me. Pink mums or groovy black are my favorite.
They are all so cute! Picking just one is so hard, but if I have to I would pick the pink mum earrings!I am going to invest in more after I win...what a great deal.
These are cute! And I can't believe how inexpensive too!! I would love the pink mum earings (I think they look more like dahlias than mums and I'm being vain in that respect). Thanks for hosting this!!!
What a fun give away! So I would love the simple sparkle earrings or the simple marie earrings or the chunky blue bracelet. But they really are affordable so if I don't win...like other commenters I'll just go buy them. But winning something is always exciting.
Thanks Christy and Thanks to your friend!
Oh so very fun Christy! Your friend has some cute stuff and love the prices. Hard to choose but the pink mums and chunky blue bracelet are darling. I'm going to have to bookmark her site. Very fun...thanks!
I love them all. I want the simple sparkle earrings. I haven't won anything in a long time, so I'm crossing my fingers.
I think the 'button' (brown) earings are super cute! How fun!
;-)
Everything is so dang cute! I would have to go with the Simple Stained Glass earrings.
Thanks for the give away! She's awesome, you're awesome. Love it!!!
Pick me, pick me:)! Soooo cute! I love the dainty brown and the simple marie blue. What a great idea-so reasonable! I love seeing all the cute pics of Luke and the rest of the family!
I'm diggin' the simple green or chunky blue...LoVe iT!! Fun times!!!
Well, I already bought 3 pairs for myself, by my sister would love the simple dew drops in yellow. I can't believe how inexpensive and cute they all are.
I think you have my yahoo address...
I'm leaving a comment for my friend Kathy. This jewelery is her style and who wouldn't want a pick-me-up?
I'm so glad I found out about this etsy shop! I can actually afford it, and everything is awesome. I like the simple yellow sunshine and black mums! ~Sarah Barros
The Simple Ruby Girl earrings, or the Simple Boxy Pink bracelet.
Oh my gosh!! How can I decide?? There are like 5 pairs I want...and for the price, I'll have to treat myself to them all if I don't win! If i DO win...I'd like the simple groovy black or simple silver ice. So fun.
I would have to day my fav. are the simple sparkling ones (they can go with sooo many different things) I looked at her sight and I am deffinentlly going to be ordering somethings. Thanks for doing this!!
simple square green earrings. Very cute. chow bella.
Post a Comment