I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to my dear old Dad. It's a very special birthday because he is 60 years young today. He's a great man and probably one of the best Grandpas out there. My kids adore him and always look forward to his visits. He's one of those play-with-you-on-the-floor kind of grandpas. Sometimes he's an elephant. Other times he's a pig or a dog (with hilarious noises and all). We all laugh about Mia saying "Be a grandpa now!" when she was a little frightened by his animal noises. And he tells the best, imaginative bedtime stories ever. I try to pattern my bedtime stories after his but I don't think they can ever quite compare. I love you, Dad, and wish we could be there to celebrate this special day with you!! Hugs and kisses from all of us!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment