Monday, October 5, 2009

What does 5 o'clock look like at your house?

This is what it looks like at our house sometimes. Thankfully, not all days are like this.


6 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

This is exactly what 5 oclock looks like in my house, minus the hair bow.

Allie said...

That's kinda what 5 oclock looks like at my house too, minus the baby girl.

Amber said...

Oh that is MY house. Only that day, you had my kids sooo your house must be part my fault that day too! lol. Thanks again! :-)

Amy said...

I hate 5 o'clock. I just hate it. There's a reason they call it the cocktail hour.

bfav said...

It actually makes me feel good that your house can get crazy occasionally--you're such an incredible mom to me. This only ups your ranking.

Sunny said...

Thanks for posting...it makes me feel better about my house...which looks like that regardless of how many times I pick it up.