This is how you smile when you've just gotten your first (and hopefully last) crown and half your mouth is still numb.
And here is what your new silver beauty looks like. Can you say pirate? Her parents were not aware it would be silver until she left the dentist's chair and entered the waiting room. And for the record, no parents were smiling when the bill was paid for this beauty. Let's just say Halle's on a new candy plan and it's VERY restrictive.
4 comments:
I loved the numb smile... super sweet blackmail picture for when she's a teenage. Also, I'm surprised they did a silver one.
I love numbed faces. It's so hard not to laugh at someone with a numb face. I don't know how receptionists at dentist offices control their laughter.
Ouch. Now she will never like going to the dentist.
Great picture! Amber and I had the silver crowns as kids...I hated them...at least Halle only has 1...I think we had 8. Something about a fever when we were babies ruined our teeth...I'm not sure I buy that story though.
Post a Comment