Sunday, October 18, 2009

Claire's Special Surprise

I know this is a familiar site to those of you with children. So disgusting. The tricky part is always removing the onesie without spreading the mess. It's amazing to me the powerful bowels babies have. Thank you, Claire, for doing this at home and not at church, in your car seat or while we were having our family picture.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love blow outs - I am so happy for you that it didn't happen at the placs listed, especially in the DARLING family picture - but no fun just the same.

The Dragonfly said...

And that, my friend, is why I am a firm believer in the Fels Naptha Bar for laundering baby poo stains! Works like a charm!

Erin said...

I can actually smell it. Nasty.

bfav said...

I hate the sneak attacks.

AW said...

Sullivan did that (but worse) on his blessing day... luckily he waited until about 5 minutes after he was blessed! Good times:)