Friday, October 16, 2009

Spare room solution

We've been trying to figure out exactly where to put Claire these days. She's in our room currently and she's wearing out her welcome with her nighttime noises. We can't decide whether to finish another room downstairs or reshuffle everyone. Well, the kids came up with the perfect solution. They can ALL share the downstairs game closet. Then I can have my sewing room back and we'd have more room for guests. I'm thinking this might be a good solution to paying a babysitter, too. We'll just tuck them all in soundly, close the door and off to the movies we go.

7 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

So cute! I remember trying to convince my mom to let me live in the closet under the stairs (this was way before Harry Potter) and she wouldn't let me...so I too would crawl into the blanket closet. I guess in a full house you will do anyting to have some alone time :)

bfav said...

You're so modern, like the japanese. I like it.

Kath said...

How do you keep your game closet so clean? How come Luke gets his own shelf? I think it's a great solution and way cheaper then finishing another room.

Amy said...

Hilarious. Why do kids love confined spaces so much?

The Dragonfly said...

doesn't every kid want to live in a closet ala Harry Potter?

Julie Moore said...

Now that's creative thinking! I love it! Glad to see you are all doing well :-).
Love from the Moores

Sunny said...

It's just like that Seinfeld episode when Kramer puts his Japanese friends in the oversized dresser drawers. I love it.