Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy three months!

Claire is three months old today so I thought I'd show you what she has to say...

6 comments:

Kath said...

Ok, so she is sooooo cute. It make me almost want another.

Julie said...

She is seriously SOOOOO cute. Wish I could squeeze her...who knows when we'll actually meet. So sad we live so far apart.

bfav said...

I love baby babble. She is a doll. I love Mia in the background too.

Megan said...

Sorry boys, J.D. has dibs on dating her at BYU. He ran over as soon as he heard her little voice, and made me replay it over and over and over again. And when I finally said no more, he threw a big fit. She is super cute, we love her!

The Dragonfly said...

She and Ollie have the exact same vocab right now! And after seeing this video, I can't wait another couple weeks to put him in his Bumbo! She is a little dollie!

Kim said...

She is adorable. Your such a good mom to record such a cute moment.