Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You are not BORED


My kids know that the phrase "I'm bored" is almost as bad as a swear word around here. There are way too many things for them possibly to do for them to say they are bored. Well, I saw this super fun idea over a year ago here and I loved it. I finally got around to making it happen. I don't know that mine is as good as the original but I think it works. I think it makes a fun addition to our playroom.


There are a total of 75 ideas of things the kids can do before the think of uttering the despised phrase. "Clean up" is one of them. That's my favorite and what I always answer if they have the nerve to utter those words.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Love it. Very cute!

Katharine said...

I'm totally going to steal this idea. It's perfect!

The Dragonfly said...

Hilarious! I need to use that idea. And look at all the fun things you have to do to not be bored!

Karolyn said...

SO CUTE! I love that idea! If only my kids could read... :) Someday...