My sister, Julie, shared this idea with me back in December. She knew our family loved the game and thought these would be a fun project. She was right. I didn't get them made in time for Christmas but I did get 2 made in time for Valentine's Day. I plan on making the whole Angry Birds family. I was going to do it in time for V day but I wanted it to be a surprise and with the million snow days we had with everyone home, I was only able to finish two. They're not perfect but I still think they're pretty fun. Ryan and the kids have a favorite game that's similar to dodge ball where they bean each other with these stuffed fleece balls Patsy made. Now they have a few birds to join the game. A pig and more birds to join the family soon.
If you want to make some for yourself, here's the tutorial. Enjoy!
1 comments:
Oh, those turned out FAb U Lous. I'll have to make some for my girls.
Post a Comment