Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally! Family Reunion Highlights

I want to detail all the fun we had but I think we all know I will never get around to that. Instead, I'll share a few highlights from a super fun long weekend.
Little Quinn, the most lovable kid in the world, who gives everyone the Puss in Boots' eyes when requesting someone hold her.
Story time with Pop-pop and all the grandkids (a few short moments without the SUPER loud noise level caused by sixteen young grandchildren in one house). Thank you, Pop-pop!
Brooke's "Black Mamba" that sweetly slaps the face of anyone daring enough to fall asleep in her presence.
The brothers gearing up for their super sweet go-kart racing thanks to the Faveros as part of our Wilson Amazing Race on Saturday.
The grandkid line up oldest to youngest (the youngest four weren't even in the pic). Addy, Halle, Lauren, Ben, Bryn, Zoe, Mia, Emily, Ava, Evie, Luke and Jackson. (Not pictured: Quinn, Morgan, Little Stewart and Claire)
Grandma and Pop-pop's talent show entry that scared all the grandkids (and the adults, too!)
Mia's flower hairdo done by Grandma. She did all the granddaughters' hair before their prairie princess outing.
Grandma Patsy's first snuggle with little Claire.
The kids waiting it out at the side of the pool during "adult swim".
All the grandkids minus little Stew and Claire kickin' it poolside. Fun, fun times. Thanks to the Faveros for hosting and making our reunion super, super sweet.

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Why, oh why wasn't I invited? Seriously, I love that family! Favorites from your pics:

Aunt Patsy snuggling Claire, Aunt Patsy's scary hair and make up (what the?), and the boys getting ready to go kart! (nice helmet placement Ryan.)

I've decided the Wilson grandkids and the Lee grandkids are opposites - you have mostly girls, we have mostly boys!

Looks like it was a total blast!

bfav said...

I love it, these are great. Way to get the grandkid lineups.

Erin said...

Sweet. I'm glad you got the big group pictures. Also, I'm glad Quinn got a special shout-out.