Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School

A bittersweet day for parents everywhere: the day summer ends and the kids go back to school. They were all excited despite the pouring rain outside.
I think if Mia smiled any harder, her little mouth might break. Cutie pie. She was very excited for her first day of preschool with her friends Ella and Kaytlyn. Lukey is going to miss his best buddy 3 mornings a week.

5 comments:

Sunny said...

So exciting...for the kids and for you. What will you do with just 2 little ones at home?! And I loved Mia's smile...so cute!

Josalyn said...

lol, Mia looks like she's going to explode! They all look ready to go back to school! I bet mom is too...

bfav said...

I love back to school, and Mia's smile is adorable.

Josh n' Joni said...

Good thing Luke has a new little buddy! What cute girls you have.

Ondalynn said...

What cute kids!! I can't get over how much Addy looks like you! Congrats to you and Ryan on your 11th anniversary! I can't believe it...where does the time go?