No matter how good you think your neighbors are, I'm sorry, because mine are better. I really struck the jackpot. My sweet neighbor, Stacey, picked up on the fact that I was just now starting to get back into the swing of things and make real dinners and she felt she needed to step in and offer her services again. She knew I would decline her offer to bring us dinner since none of us like to accept too much service so she knew she had to be sneaky. She said she wanted to bring us a special dinner in a fun way "just for fun". She offered no other details but I couldn't refuse. So at 5:30 this evening, this is what showed up at our doorstep: a family of "butlers" to serve our dinner. They even set the table with plates, forks, napkins and even a vase of flowers. The dinner was delicious and even included fancy brownies for dessert.
The whole butler family
Butlers Elliott (above) and Oliver (below)
P. S. I also have other incredible neighbors that bring me fresh peaches, help with our lawn and take my kids to soccer and gymnastics. I know you're jealous. It's okay. I don't blame you.
6 comments:
You DO have the best neighbors and I AM jealous. How fun! What a cute idea.
That is so clever! I might have to steal the idea. (to use sometime when my life is under control and I'm not flailing myself, of course.)
That is awesome Christy! You're right you do have great neighbors-count me as one of the jealous!
SO jealous! That's so awesome. We just might steal this idea some time . . .
How do you get hooked up with so many adults who dress up?! You know such fun people!
That is so sweet. You deserve the service though!
Oh, what fun neighbors! Soo glad you have such wonderful friends so close! Wish we were some next-door-neighbor butlers! luvs, trina
Post a Comment